Zion’s childcare program has been established to assist parents of students enrolled at the school. The day-to-day operation of the program is administered by the principal. The principal will enlist help from adult helpers and a bookkeeper.
- The cost is $5.00 per hour, per child.
- There are no discounts for multiple children.
- Parents are to sign up for childcare a week in advance.
- Signup sheets are posted outside of the principal’s office.
- Childcare takes place in the library, on the lower level.
Before School Care
Childcare before the school day begins when the doors are unlocked at 7:00 a.m. Please do not leave your child outside alone before doors are opened.
After School Care
After school care will be provided from 3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please be considerate of others’ time and arrange to pick your child up promptly at the end of extended care.